Planting trees strengthens local economies. Every dollar spent on reforestation generates $2.50 in local downstream income and benefits. That’s a huge impact for every dollar you donate!
Earth Day Network
How It Works
- Starting on July 1st, Kenro Industries will donate $1 for every Montegrappa Heartwood pen purchased by one of our retailers.
- The donations will be dispersed at the end of every fiscal quarter to the charity selected by Kenro’s retailers and patrons.
- The cumulative amount raised will be updated weekly.
- Subscribers to our newsletters will receive an email regarding the facts and figures of the campaign at the end of every fiscal quarter.
Trees to be planted
- The first Earth Day on April 22, 1970, activated 20 million Americans from all walks of life and is widely credited with launching the modern environmental movement.
- Growing out of the first Earth Day, Earth Day Network is the world’s largest recruiter to the environmental movement, working with more than 50,000 partners in nearly 195 countries to build environmental democracy.
- Since 2010, the Earth Day Network has planted hundreds of millions of trees in 32 countries, focusing on areas most in need of reforestation. The Canopy Project has empowered rural and urban people to conserve, repair, and restore tree cover to their lands and rebuild local economies.
- The Earth Day helped pass legislation providing roughly $7 billion in grants to green low-income schools across the country — the first federal grant program for greening schools.
For more information, click here to visit their site.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Kenro a non-profit organization?
Kenro is not a non-profit organization or 501(c)(3) registered. We are starting this initiative to continue taking steps in the right direction of being an ethically responsible company.